Internal medicine at Devashrya Animal Hospital
Specialists may peer inside the body and even see within organs like the bowel using medical equipment like endoscopy and ultrasound, which enables them to detect and treat disease.
Conditions and illnesses we diagnose and treat:
- Infections and infectious diseases
- Anemia and other blood-related illnesses
- Diarrhea, vomiting, and inflammatory bowel disease and protein-losing in the digestive tract
- Liver, spleen and pancreas dysfunction
- Unexplained weight loss
- Complications from aging
- Kidney failure and urinary problems
- Hormone-related problems, such as thyroid conditions & cushing’s disease
- Immune system problems
- Lung and respiratory ailments, including asthma in cats and bronchitis in dogs
We Focus On Well-being Of Your Pet
Our internal medicine professionals can identify severe, persistent illnesses or rapid onset symptoms. Our staff frequently shares that they picked internal medicine as their area of expertise because they like deciphering challenging problems and making their patients feel better.