We have observed every type of animal, including reptiles, amphibians, and small mammals. Our experts at the Devashrya Animal Hospital treat illnesses in our feathered or exotic pets, as well as wounds, metabolic disorders like kidney disease, behavioral problems, and even cancer.
Common Signs of Illnesses
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Appearing quieter than usual
- Discharge from eyes/nose
- Developing a lump on the body
- Refusing to move too much
- Wet/blurry eyes
- Losing hair
Turn to us for any of the following veterinary services:
- Digital x-rays, ultrasounds, ECG, and MRIs
- Surgery for birds, reptiles, pocket pets, and other mammals
- Lab testing for blood and urine
- Dental & beak services
- Counseling & reproductive services
- Nail trims for birds & reptiles
- Alternative medicine, including acupuncture
- Behavior counseling
- Pet education
- Preventative checkups
Best Fit For Exotic Treatments
Our staff members at the Devashrya Animal Hospital are competent, kind, and driven to succeed. We make sure that all of our employees are fully educated and trained, and we enforce cutting-edge safety procedures to make our facilities a secure, enjoyable place for your dogs.
We do frequent kennel rounds throughout your pet's stay and are continuously keeping an eye on their behaviour and fitness level. They are your family, and we are aware of their specific demands. We genuinely adore and treat your pets as if they were our own.